Are you looking to migrate your workloads to the cloud?
Is your organization on the path to cloud yet struggle to get your workloads migrated successfully?
Is cloud optimization a top priority for your organization?
If your answer to these three questions is “YES”, then a RheoData consultant can help you navigate the migration path way to the cloud. The journey to the cloud doesn’t have to be a struggle and it is wise to use external consultants to bring a deep specialized knowledge plus experience that can be leveraged expedite project timelines. Here are a few reasons why RheoData consultants should be used for your next project:
- Independence – Unlike a full-time employee, who may be subject to internal politics of an organization, consultants bring an independent perspective to their work. A good consultant will always be unbiased and objective, as they have no personal connection to the organization. Their out-of-the-box thinking means they can focus only on the goal or plan agreed with their client, without being caught up in internal distractions.
- Creative thinking – Without being tied to certain ways of doing things, or a company’s historic culture and methods, consultants can also deploy their objectivity toward important creative solutions. Without having to consider whether their future work might depend on currying favor with a business’ executives, they are able to deliver breakthrough insights and strategic thinking at odds with what a client might typically have thought of.
- Expertise – A consultant will usually operate in narrow areas, meaning they can bring detailed and in-depth expertise required for any given sector or organization. On top of the in-depth training many firms will furnish a consultant with, advisors will work multiple clients in their specialist area, making them aware of the latest trends and developments in the field – enabling organizations to stay ahead of the curve and get the maximum potential out of new methods and models.
- Industry best practices – The diversity in a consultant’s experience will put them in a good position to provide insight in best practices. By learning from the best performers in the industry, organizations can find ways of improving their own operations, while holistic bigger-picture thinking of strategic consultants can put this toward enlarging an organization’s market footprint, expanding its product offerings, helping reorganize for efficiency and cost savings, increase capabilities or even acquire another company
- Credibility – Sometimes organizations just need a trusted pair of hands to oversee an important change project. In an industry which does not require charter status, reputation often serves as quality assurance often serves as quality assurance, as consultancies will well-known track-records have demonstrated expertise in a wide variety of fields and work with thousands of clients across the globe every year to solve various business problems and drive growth.
- Capacity – There will be times when any firm will eye a move for which it simply does not have the relevant talent pool or expertise – but that only necessitates a short-term contracting of the required skill set. Digitalization is a strong example of this. Given the speed of digitalization and state of competitiveness across all sectors, a company might not have the time to implement new digital infrastructure by itself in time. In the case, hiring a digital or technology consultant to help need the urgent need to build capacity with speed and scale is necessary.
- Keeps business running – Executing a transformation project using existing staff could leave the daily operations of an organization neglected or understaffed. By sourcing external consultants to help lead transformation projects, companies ensure that their day-to-day functions are well supported by their staff, while a team helmed by contractors and supported by a feasible team of internal employees can pursue project-driven change.
- Difficult decisions – By virtue of being objective, consultants can also be tasked with making difficult decisions. The process of identifying redundancies and implementing staff cuts, for instance, can be influenced by and damaging for team dynamics if administered internally. Consultants, meanwhile, have an objective lean through which they can identify where to make cuts and make them with enough emotional distance.
- Global scale – Some of the largest consulting firms in the world have operations in more than 100 countries. Consultants from these firms have reach in the global market and have the capacity to help a business scale up at a local, regional, or global level, which most large consulting firms have vast client networks in a variety of geographies and business domains, all of whom can potentially offer support. This can be a major boost to businesses scaling up across industries, borders, or markets.
- Cost effective – Beyond the immediate fees paid to the consultant, organizations deploying external expertise for individual projects do not incur overhead costs, such as providing benefits, or even having to supply a computer and a workspace. In addition, once a project is completed, consultants can be retired, meaning that an organization no longer incurs costs. In comparison, when hiring a permanent member of staff, companies will need to pay their salary all year long, while if an organization hands a permanent contract to someone who turns out not to be a good fit, it can be an expensive and exhausting process to have to remove them and start again.
By using a RheoData Consultant, you can be assured that you are getting the best consultant that will help your organization drive your project to completion while sharing industry best practices. Get in touch with our sales ([email protected]) today to schedule your consultant!