In this first-of-a-kind Autonomous database, Oracle has taken a pioneering leap into the future of database management; RheoData is here to help private and public organizations leverage its operational readiness.
Oracle’s Generation 2 Cloud introduced the world to Autonomous Databases and a more automated way of thinking about managing your data. In this first-of-a-kind Autonomous database, Oracle has taken a pioneering leap into the future of database management; RheoData is here to help private and public organizations leverage its operational readiness.
For decades, Oracle has led the way in the relational database market, becoming the trusted name in database technology and databases management. Through innovative tools, Oracle constructed proprietary software for environments of any size and usage.
Through its pioneering ways, Oracle is bringing the next evolution of database technology to customers. Through its Autonomous Database Services, Oracle is enabling businesses to plug and play database technology without having to personally install, configure, secure, run, and manage. These autonomous services are the keys behind the “Generation 2 Cloud” with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI); delivering value propositions that are absent in other cloud providers’ offerings.
In organizations today, data is the currency for growth. However, data can quickly become the biggest liability too, if not secured properly. Security is one of the key offerings that make an Autonomous Database Warehouse attractive to organizations. All connections to an Autonomous Data Warehouse are certificate-based authentication and leverage Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This ensures there is no unauthorized access to Autonomous Data Warehouse and that the communications between the client and Autonomous Data Warehouse are uninterrupted and unaltered.
- Autonomous Management: Eliminate nearly all manual and complex tasks that cost money, take time, and sometimes lead to error.
- Top Performance: All system aspects are continuously monitored for optimal efficiency with adjustments made in the background depending on workloads, query type, and the number of users.
- Big Data Enablement: Accelerate analytics and data insight extraction.
- Instant Elasticity: Preconfigured compute and storage shapes can independently scale up and down, without any downtime.
- Enterprise-Grade Security: Data encryption by default (both in transit and at rest) and self-upgrades of security patches.
Oracle Database that is heavily indexed and used for data warehouse operations. Looking for a more secure and automated environment.
- Data Warehouse Assessment Services: Understand the existing data warehouse environment before transitioning to autonomous data warehouse features
- On-time Data Migration: To certified autonomous database version
- Cloud Management: Cloud managed services, enabling remote support for cloud database
Oracle Autonomous Database for Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) is a unique data management cloud service that leverages machine learning technology to dramatically transform the usage of mission-critical databases, boosts efficiency, and frees-up IT resources from system maintenance activities to focus on innovation. Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing enables consolidating all of your Oracle databases into a single, cohesive, and cloud-based system to create a dependable and cost-effective platform for all OLTP activities as well as analytics and mixed workloads.
For any reliable transaction processing — availability, scalability, and security are the key attributes. Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing fully automates provisioning and management of high-performance infrastructure using Exadata, scale-out using Real Application Clusters, and online patching for both security and maintenance using rolling upgrades.
- Autonomous operations by the means of automated provisioning, scaling, tuning, backups, repairing, and failover.
- Develop applications rapidly by gaining support for relational and non-relational data models, REST API for modern application development, and no-code/low-code app development via Oracle APEX.
- Create fast clones of the entire database or only the metadata to quickly initiate new projects.
- Interoperability with Microsoft Azure.
- Optimal data protection as encryption is always on and automated patching and upgrades reduce security vulnerabilities without downtime. Also, logs of all events are always available for advanced auditing.
- Experience unmatched performance with Oracle’s promise of 80% low latency and more than 5-times throughput 95% availability.
- Protection from human error.
Any Oracle and Non-Oracle Database that is used for OLTP transactions, with high latency, IO, throughput requirements.
- Cloud OLTP Assessment Services: Understand the existing value of the database environment before transitioning to autonomous transaction features.
- On-Time Data Migration: To certified autonomous database version.
- Cloud Management: Cloud managed services, enabling remote support for cloud database.